Summer Schedule 2022
- Onsite 2-week workshops:
- Montrose: May 31 – June 3 (week 1) and June 6 – 10 (week 2)
- The Adams 12, Jeffco, and Boulder onsite workshops are all canceled.
- Online 4-week workshops:
- Early summer: June 6 – July 1
- Later summer: July 11 – August 3
Read more about our workshops here.
Registration Information, Summer 2022:
- Workshop fees:
- Both the online and onsite workshop courses are $600.
- There is an additional cost for books, between $55 and $60.
- UCD credit is $105 per semester hour plus fees of $56
- 4 credits/60 hours
- Boulder Valley Teachers ONLY: For middle and high school teachers, BVSD will pay for the workshop fee. You still need to pay for books and UCD credit.
- Registration: Please complete the form below to submit your registration online.
- Note to school districts: If you are sending a check to pay for teachers’ fees, please pay in full. Teachers will still need to register individually and indicate in the “Comments” section which fees are being covered (course fees and books). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invoice if needed.
(Scroll below the registration form for payment information.)
How to Pay:
- Send a check for the workshop fee ($600) by June 1 to:
- Colorado Writing Project
- 9765 W. 77th Drive
- Arvada, CO 80005
- Boulder middle school and high school teachers: more info coming.
- Boulder elementary teachers: more info coming.
- Teachers from other districts or states: if you school district is paying, ask Karen Hartman to send an invoice to your district (email@example.com). Send her the contact name and email of the person who should get the invoice.
- Otherwise, send your personal check to the address above.
How to Pay for Graduate Credit:
- We will send registration materials to you for the University of Colorado, Denver, if you want graduate credit. You will need to send them the registration before the class begins; they will bill you for tuition and fees.