Summer Two-week Workshop Schedule 2018
- Boulder: June 4-15 (class will not meet June 8-10)
- Montrose: June 4-15 (class will not meet June 8-10)
- Adams 12: July 9-20 (class will not meet July 13-15)
- Douglas County: July 16-27 (class will not meet July 20-21)
- Aspen: July 30-August 10 (class will not meet August 3-5)
Summer Two-day Seminars 2018
- Steamboat, June 21-22: Conferring: Getting to the Heart of the Writing Workshop
- Adams 12, July 24-25: Digital Tools to Support Writer’s Workshop
- Workshop fees: Workshop courses are $600 for a two-week class. Your registration fee will be applied towards the cost of the workshop.
- Seminar fees: Seminar courses are $200 for a two-day intensive class. Your registration fee will be applied towards the cost of the seminar.
- Registration: Please complete the form below to submit your registration online for workshop or seminar offerings. In addition, please mail a separate non-refundable registration fee of $50 to:
- Colorado Writing Project, 9765 W. 77th Dr., Arvada, CO 80005
- Note to school districts: If you are sending a check or purchase order to pay for teachers’ fees, please pay in full. Teachers will still need to register individually and indicate in the “Comments” section which fees are being covered (course fees, books, university tuition credit). They will not need to pay the $50 non-refundable registration fee.